Wednesday 20 February 2013

OUGD406 - Communication Is A Virus: Tea Inspirational Packaging

I thought this packaging was really innovative and different. It would be good if we could somehow apply this idea to our own concept as I think it is lighthearted but at the same time achieves what it needs to.

Ggiftc12611
Gift Couture 3
Gift Couture 1
Source

I thought this packaging was quite organic and stylish and quite inviting to look at. The vibrant colours make it playful and interesting to look at and the opening of the packaging inside is very out of the ordinary.

Treleela2
Treleelateabag
Treleela3
Source

This packaging design is much more minimal and sophisticated, I love it just as much as the previous design if not more.

2

Source

This is a very modern approach to tea packaging. The choice of two colours and stock works really well and I like how minimal the design is. It works successfully as text alone and I think image would ruin it.

Front fade tea

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment