Thursday 24 October 2013

OUGD504 - Design Production: Design For Web (Target Audience)

The audience for my website is very hard to define, as I could aim it at manufacturers of packaging or at the consumers themselves who are interested in recycling. Both of these options are so different and would requite a completely different tone of voice, I am hoping that it will become clear to me during crits and discussions as to which would be most suitable. At the moment however I do feel that targeting the consumers would be more appropriate as they are easier to target to make a difference by taking gradual steps in the right direction. The audience will define and refine my whole brief and so it is important that I sort this out before I start applying my designs to dream weaver. This is therefore something I will continue to pick up on and comment on throughout my development.

No comments:

Post a Comment