Monday 28 April 2014

OUGD501 - Context of Practice: Studio Brief 2: Kimberly-Clark Product Research

I carried out a general search into some of the products linking to Kimberly-Clark. I looked at Kleenex and the design of their tissue boxes as well as Andrex. I have noticed that a lot of the boxes have a repeat pattern on them and some just have one image on each side. Both of these layouts are things I can take into consideration when I design my memo pad. At the moment I quite like the idea of creating a pattern, however I think it is important for me to consider all eventualities before reaching this as a final conclusion. 

















Website search

Kleenex Balsam Cube White Tissues

Kleenex Balsam for Baby

Kleenex Collection Cube

Kleenex Collection Cube - coming soon!

Kleenex® Collection Oval

Kleenex Collection Pocket Packs

Kleenex Collection Limited Edition Cube

Kleenex Collection Limited Edition Cube - coming soon!

Kleenex Collection Kids Cube

Kleenex Ultra Soft Regular White Tissues




Classic White

Puppies on a Roll

Eco

Limited Collection












No comments:

Post a Comment