Wednesday 1 May 2013

OUGD406 - Speaking From Experience: Cedar Farm Primary Research

When I went home I visited a place called Cedar Farm, whilst I was there I came across a range of primary research. The image below shows what it would look like to have a holder for recipes in the form of a peg on a piece of wood. This would have been a good option to go for but I still feel as though the one I have chosen is suitable.
 
 
I came across these miniature cases and thought I could possibly go and buy some plain cases and design the packaging myself as an added extra. However I felt as though this was unnecessary and wouldn't really tie in with all of the recipes, just one. This is why I decided to just buy tea towels instead.

 
During one of the crits someone said how my design reminded them of Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant. Then I came across these coasters and thought they would be appropriate to add to my blog, although I haven't created coasters, as I know that I, along with most students don't tend to use them in halls (even though I do have some which are untouched).

 
These were magnetic notepads to attatch to the fridge, which would be a good idea, however it may not please all flat members which is why I decided against the idea of using magnets, as it is a shared kitchen and living area.



No comments:

Post a Comment