Sunday 20 January 2013

OUGD405 - Research, Collect, Communicate: Product - Pet Travel Kit (Logo Research)

When starting to think about my logo design to brand my product I was trying to think of any existing designs which have caught my attention in the past. I particularly like this logo as it is very minimalistic and the chosen typeface works really well to capture the company and portray it successfully.

 
Posh Pads is in Liverpool and it is five star accomodation which can be rented out for certain events. I think this design is also very successful and I love the way they have designed the 'P' and 'P' back to back to represent them. I will most certainly be taking inspiration from these designs when I think of my own,
 


Having thought of the name 'Pooch Pouch' for my travel kit for dogs I thought it would be necessary to check whether or not this already exists. It does, however I asked for an opinion off Simon and for this brief it doesn't matter too much as it is just the idea behind it that matters. The existing website doesn't sell the same product as me either which is good.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment