Monday 10 December 2012

OUGD405 - Secondary Research: Labrador and animal art

When searching for artwork relating to dogs or portraying dogs I came across these. I think they are really unprofessional, tacky and the artist has chosen to use the worst colours together possible, making it almost hard to look at for too long.
 


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

 
This looks really rushed and I am not really sure what the designer was hoping to achieve out of it. I think there is definitely room for development in this area and I could possibly take this into consideration when it comes to me designing something in relation to my subject.

Pinned Image

 
I can appreciate this art more than the others, simply because it looks much more clean, vibrant and attractive. It still isn't worth the price it has been allocated in my opinion but is slightly better all the same.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment