Sunday 23 March 2014

OUGD505 - Design Practice 2: Studio Brief 2 (Primary Research)

When I was in college today, i noticed that there was a wheel on the wall. I wanted to take photographs to document this design, as this is something which I have considered creating for my road safety work for studio brief 2. This is because, if I create something in the shape of a wheel (taking the form of a car wheel) then it would link closely to my topic and it would also engage autistic children straight away, as they tend to love the sensory properties of products. I am not sure whether I am going to go ahead with this idea. I did initially think that I would perhaps create an interactive publication with a wheel revealing certain pieces of information one at a time, but ideally if I was to create this, I would like it to also have noises accompanying the text (so there would be buttons to interact with as well). 




No comments:

Post a Comment