Friday 14 March 2014

OUGD503 Responsive - Design Process 2: Tigerprint Secondary Research

I decided to carry out some research online as well as in the store. I think this is important because often they don't have the same stock in store as they do online and I need to look at a wide variety of designs. I also wanted to look to see whether there are any noticeable trends running throughout the patterns. Coming up with something different is probably going to be the hardest part, but I am looking forward to the developmental process and seeing what I can come up with, as this is a brief which is very different to any I have worked on previously.

I have chosen a few male and female designs here, and feel as though they all differ quite a lot in terms of style. Depending on the target audience, the pattern can change dramatically, so it is important that when I decide whether to design for the male or female population, that I determine what kind of message I want to portray through my work. 












No comments:

Post a Comment