Thursday 18 September 2014

OUGD601 - Context of Practice 3: Unilever Port Sunlight Visit

Today I visited Port Sunlight in the Wirral and went to the Sunlight museum. I thought it would be a great opportunity to gather some primary research on advertising and marketing, with reference to the Lever brothers. The museum itself was only quite small, but I was able to take quite a few photographs inside. This will be perfect for if I end up looking into Unilever in more depth within my essay. 



I also visited the shop while I was there and bought a couple of things which I thought were quite relevant. As I have been considering waste and in particular bread waste, I thought this postcard was quite appropriate! I also bought some Sunlight soap as a souvenir. 




























I took a picture of this because I really love the interactive element of it. I think it would be great to try and incorporate this into my work somehow, perhaps if I focus on experiential marketing in my essay.






















No comments:

Post a Comment