Tuesday 25 September 2012

OUGD403 - How to: Research

 I went away and researched a little bit in preparation for our next session and found some interesting imagery which I found quite inspirational.

 


 
I had a look on the internet for any websites designed to make friends and came across several logo designs. I think it is interesting to research existing logos even if it may not directly apply to our brief directly (as we aren't trying to advertise online). Although it may be important to consider how versatile and applicable our logo is for web as it would appear on Facebook and Twitter. I also think it is important to look on these websites to compare them and how professional they look. All of the ones I have come across lack in design quality.
 
Makefriendsonline.com
 

Having decided as a group to design a badge for everyone to wear I thought it would be a good idea to have a look online to see if I could get any inspiration. I came across some black and white designs which closely tied in with our style of work.
 
 
50 Stylish Badge and Emblem Logo Designs / inspirationfeed.com (badge,creative,design,emblem,inspiration,logo)
 
 
Logo Crush - Logo Design Inspiration Gallery
 
 
 
 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment